Tackling the Greenhouse – Part 3

Next on the list was to reinforce the joists for the new Solexx panels that would replace the old-school PVC panels we had removed. I decided on 2x2s spaced closer together to replace the rotten 2x4s we had removed:

Not too difficult, but each piece was cut to the exact length needed, then hammered into place and screwed in.

Starting to look like something again:

With a week of rain in the forecast, we buttoned it up with a tarp until the day would come that we could paint the new supports.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Greenhouse and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s